Returns and Refunds
The information here will help you answer nearly all queries that you may come across during your purchases. Contact us if your query is not answered here and we would be glad to answer you.
Who are these information prepared for ?
The following frequently asked questions and answers (FAQs) are made for any buying from this website, our showroom or from our in shop sales, either on retail purchases or wholesale. Wholesale buyers or resellers having contract with us are excluded, they must read regulations ABWB2 sheet binding that contract. This is not available on this website.
Am I allowed to exchange an item for another or different size ?
- Yes, if you are closer to any Chris&Arthurs showroom or shop you can walk in there and get that sorted. Where by what you are exchanging for is not available, you will be informed as how to get it in 3-5 days.
- Doing it by post is another way. Firstly notify us before and after by email or using the contact form the item you want to return, the location and the exact means you want to use. Where ever you are you can send the item using a courier or a suitable means and keep the receipt.
How long will my refund be processed ?
Your refund can be processed instantly if you walk in with the item to any of our show rooms. Payment will be made onto the card or the accounts used for the transaction. If sent by post using Royal mail, parcel force or Hermes, it will take 5 working days to get to us. For customers outside UK using UPS or other courier, it will take 4- 6 working days. Refunds will be paid within 3 working days after receiving the item.
Who pays for the cost of the returns ?The buyer pays fully the cost of returning any unwanted purchase. But we will not hesitate to refund /cover the costs if:
- the item is being returned because a wrong item was delivered to the buyer.
- the item is returning for exchange whereas further purchases are intended for, and which are deemed for free delivery.
- the circumstances is coming out of the buyer's control under explanations that satisfy us.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes , any order placed and paid can be cancelled. We expect customers to contact us immediately before such orders are processed and dispatched. If the order is dispatched before notification, buyer will bear the cost of delivery and returning the product .
Under what circumstances can my refund or return be rejected ?Chris&Arthurs would like all its customers to be comfortable with their purchases and therefore wants you to notice the following :
- if you remove labels , branded material or any attachment from an item you buy but have not decided to keep it.
- if you fail to keep the item clean or in a conditions as you received it, must be unworn, unsoiled and unaltered.
- If the product's condition is damaged through post. An item you are returning must be parcelled in a suitable way so that its worthy condition is not lost through the transit.
An item is missing in the post what should i do ?
Use our contact form to notify us immediately. We will investigate it and resend it again if necessary .
An item i received has a different colour than what i ordered
We have maintained the standard that all photos on our site reflect the products we sell. However, due to screen differentials among our customers monitors the situation may happen. Contact us as early as you can by using our contact form and we will satisfy you at the end .
I have Received a wrong product What should i do ?
In this situation, use our contact form to contact us immediately. We will resend the parcel with the correct item. We will assist you in getting the wrong item back to us.